Monday, August 05, 2013

Stressful treehouse time for a ticklish girl

I came into work on Wednesday and chatted with my guy about resting his vocal chords. It was the first week in a long time where he wasn't talking in a training session or meeting. I suggested that he wear an eye mask with wide-open eyes painted on the front. He could then take a snooze. He liked that idea.

Towards the end of the workday, my guy and I chatted on Skype. What was different was that we were leisurely chatting with each other in-person.

Unfortunately, my guy logged on to Skype rather late. He needed to leave early, but was hungry. As a result, our quality time together would be cut short. Instead of going to our usual restaurant for dinner, we split a chicken salad sandwich from Timmy's and ate it in the backseat of his car.

My guy dropped part of the sandwich on the seat in the treehouse and got upset. I told him that it was okay.

We talked about work. We're going through a realignment of departments. We will no longer be in the same department. He can work from home for longer stretches, which impacts how often we'll see each other, but it won't happen for a bit. I expressed how sad this news was. My guy comforted me, saying that we'd working something out.

I will likely become a lead in my department. There is a lot of history and drama behind this lead position, which I won't bore you with here. All I can say is that we'll need to wait and see.

My guy still is fascinated about tickling me. It seemed to go on forever during this session. I told him that it was the most stressful treehouse session that I have ever had. I couldn't even rest in his arms after reaching orgasm, as he wanted to tickle me. To him, it's fun to tickle me. To me, being tickled is torture.

Just before he wanted to play with my pussy, he said, "It's time for an examination!" It was funny, but not romantic at all. He proceeded to pinch my pussy. He then went ahead and fingered it. That part was nice, but I still felt stressed afterwards.

We talked. He's in NJ next (it's now this) week on business. He asked me if I wanted a bra from Victoria's Secret. He'd get me one in my favourite colour, purple. He also knows that I like lace. He suggested that he also wanted to get me crotchless panties. I have never owned a pair before. I am sure that he likes the convenience factor when fingering me!

He went to play with my nipples. He was surprised that they weren't hard, like they normally are. Tickling me does not excite me. He wanted me to hug him, but I couldn't. He figured out that I didn't trust him with a hug, as I feared getting tickled by him.

My guy apologized. He thought he was being playful. Sure, it would be playful for maybe a few seconds, but this tickling session lasted for half an hour. He said that our session on Friday would be romantic and tickle-free. He promised and seemed concerned that I labelled this quality time session as being playful.

It's clear that I am the first person he has dated who is highly ticklish.We continue to learn about each other, and figure out what works and what doesn't. It's not a bad thing. I just hope to not be tickled like that again?

No comments:

Post a Comment