Thursday, July 18, 2013

Trips to the mechanics, followed by treehouse maintenance

I wrote this post a while ago and finally got around to finishing it. This day was nearly a month ago. It was a Friday.

The downside to being on vacation is that I am finding myself behind with writing my blog posts. So, I'll start with what's happening these days and work backward.

My guy had to get his car's brakes fixed. He had asked me the day before if I could come to work a bit earlier to pick him up at the mechanics. We'd then have lunch before heading to the office. I was game. I'd then drive him back there once his car was done and we'd proceed to have quality time.

I was running late driving to our usual Chinese restaurant. My guy called me on my cell phone, asking for an estimated time that I'd be there. We chatted a bit before I got there.

Lunch was yummy. The conversation and company were wonderful. He looked at me and said that I looked so cute.

After we were done eating, we walked out the door, with my guy groping my buttocks. I was instantly wet.

We got into my car. I couldn't help but to caress his head. My guy put his hand between my legs and started rubbing me. He wanted to pleasure me. Moments later, I came and felt dopey.

My guy's member was extremely hard. You could visibly see his cock rise from within his trousers. I caressed it for a bit. We knew that we had to save that activity for a bit.

While driving to the office, my guy was in a playful mood.
"Is your seatbelt on properly?" he asked me, groping my right breast.
"Yes, it is," I responded. "Would you like to double-check?" I asked him, pointing at each breast.
My guy helped himself. He's cute that way.

As we were walking toward our office building, he told me that my breasts were perfect. He made me blush.

We got to the office and worked for a few hours. My guy told me at 17:00 that his car was ready to be picked up. We packed up and headed back to the mechanics. We held hands and I had my hand on his thigh for a bit as I drove us over there.

My guy is on the road again for three weeks. We are similar in that we both don't make a fuss about an upcoming birthday. Last year, a colleague of ours mentioned that my birthday was coming up, which I believe helped my guy remember it. This year, I said nothing. Yet, my guy remembered it.
"You know that I am away on a very special day," he said, as we were stuck in rush hour traffic.
"Is it a national holiday or something?" I teased.
"It is. My cock stands up, squirts up, and salutes you," which made us both laugh.
"That's sweet that you remembered," I pointed out.
"Sometimes, I am not good with dates, but your birthday is an exception. I bought you a gift online, but it hasn't arrived yet. I had to order it in a special colour."
"It must be purple," I stated.
"Yes, it is. I just wanted you to know that I hadn't forgotten your birthday."
"You're sweet."
My guy picked up his car and we drove to our usual spot. My guy had a number of items occupying his car's backseat, so my car was the treehouse today.

We kissed intensely. My guy was moving his hand up and down my side, which made me a bit ticklish. I could tell that he had missed me. The feeling was mutual.

He caressed my breasts and took my bra straps down. We kissed some more.

I had brought my fuzzy purple paddle with black leather on the other side. I handed it over to my guy.
"You've been a bad girl again," he told me.
"No, I'm always good," I insisted.
"That's not true. Come here," he said, taking my hand.
"No!" I playfully whined.
He pulled down my jeans, exposing my panties. I went across his lap. He started to paddle me hard with the leather side of the paddle, teasing me now and again by rubbing the fuzzy side against my butt cheeks.

He asked if I was going to be a good girl. I playfully said that I didn't know. He pinched both cheeks and paddled me some more. I loved it. My backside was getting sore.

My guy then fingered my pussy. He noted how wet I was. He made me reach orgasm quickly. It was incredible. I was limp across his lap for a bit.

I eventually got up and kissed him. We kissed a bit more before I started to massage his hard penis in his trousers.

Moments later, his pants and briefs were pulled down. I was jerking him off. My left leg was on top of his right. My guy was about to come. He came on my bare thigh. It was nice and I always find it satisfying when he ejaculates on me.

We got some napkins out of my car's glove compartment and wiped up. We then talked for a bit, as we normally do.

I told my guy that I was going to miss him for the next three weeks. He reassured me that we'd talk on Skype and that the three weeks would blow by quickly. I hugged him tightly. He reciprocated.

I felt good, driving home with a sore bottom.

2 comments:

  1. Deliciously rude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's a wonderful way to describe my day. =)

      Delete