Wednesday, June 05, 2013

A goatee and one long, hard spanking

Just before I was about to have my lunch, my guy (MG) started a conversation with me on Skype:
MG: So are you bringing in your trusted ruler today?
Me: It's always in my car to resolve pressing matters. Is today such a day?
MG: I guess you had it coming for so long. Time to own up to your actions as a bad girl.
Me: But, I'm always a good girl. (showing a wasn't-me emoticon)
MG: Not where I'm standing!
MG: And you know what happens to bad girls...
Me: I suppose that I will find out later today, huh?
MG: Oh yeah. You'll find about the painful truth.
Me: =)
MG: ;) 
He's good at setting up the scenario. He told me that he looked forward to seeing me in the office. The feeling was mutual.

Oddly, our work area is a bit crazy these days. It can be quiet for half an hour, and then you hear this mad scramble of folks talking to one another. 

My guy was not a happy camper with this weird chattering cycle. He couldn't wait to leave, but he had come into the office late. So, we both left work at around 18:00. I left a good ten minutes before he did. I waited at our usual spot for him.

He got out of his car and looked into my car. He calls me gadget girl now and again, because I have gadgets for my various electronic devices like my iPod and cell phone and enjoys teasing me. He then asked if I had brought my ruler. I grabbed it from my car's glove compartment and stepped out of my car.

We hopped into the backseat of my guy's car. My guy was growing a goatee. It has been a while since I have kissed a man with one. I don't do well under such conditions. My skin is incredibly sensitive. I did like touching it.

We kissed. Sure enough, my face didn't like his goatee. I was getting goatee-burn on my upper lip. He was laughing at me.
"I don't think we'll have too many treehouse meetings if you keep it," I said, partly joking, but I was also serious.
"You won't be with me because of one body part? There are other parts, you know."
"It hurts to kiss you now," I pouted.
"So, you think you have a say in whether I keep my goatee?" he asked me.
"Yes," I said.
"Well, we'll see about that," he said, taking the ruler from me.
We kissed some more. My upper lip was getting irritated. My guy stopped and unbuttoned my sweater that he had bought for me. He wondered whether his goatee would irritate my nipple. He was sucking each nipple, which was incredibly relaxing. He flicked them. He loved caressing them.

He asked that I nuzzle his cock, which was clearly hard under his slacks. It was nice to gently rub my left cheek against his crotch. He started scolding me by slapping the ruler over my grey pants. It felt good as I continued to nuzzle him.

My guy was tugging at my pants. I unbuttoned and unzipped them. I had a pair of black lace panties on. I signalled my guy to sit in the middle of the backseat. I then obediently went over his lap. He pinched each cheek. He then pulled my panties down.

He primarily used the wooden ruler on my backside, occasionally swatting me with his bare hand. My spanking lasted for quite some time.
"Do you still think that you have a say?" he asked me, spanking me with the ruler after saying each word.
"Yes, because it's not enjoyable to kiss a hedgehog," I said.
"You really think so?" he questioned my response.
"Yes," I said defiantly.
"You're so stubborn," he said, and continued spanking me hard with the ruler. I loved it.
He actually spanked me while slapping each cheek with eenie-meenie-miney-mo. We both burst out in laughter. It was cute. I love when he's playful.

My guy, at one stage, said that my bare bottom was red. He fingered me and asked if I wanted his finger in my pussy. I said yes, but he was teasing me by saying no. Instead, he spanked me some more. I loved every moment.

He remarked again that my butt was red. He pulled up my panties and loved how he could see the redness through my black lacy panties. He finally let me reach orgasm. It was intense and wonderful. I hugged him tightly afterwards, as I normally do, but even more so after this spanking.

Needless to say, he was working on me today and eventually made me reach orgasm a couple of times more before I became dopey, which he finds cute. At one point, I was doing impressions of Ernie and Bert. Don't ask.

I will write about the not-so-happy moment that had occurred in the treehouse in my next post. We ended our evening by talking, hugging, holding hands, and cuddling. He couldn't help but to caress my right breast. He then had to stop. He knew that once he starts, he won't be able to stop.

It's nice to be wanted. It's equally as nice to be loved and spanked.

No comments:

Post a Comment