Sunday, May 12, 2013

Being naughty and being spanked in the dark?

We have over a week to go before we see each other again. We have been writing e-mails to each other daily, simply because my guy's Internet connection at the hotel has not been great for online chatting.

This weekend, he is travelling to a different part of India. This client has booked his hotel room. We are hoping that the Internet connection is better, so that we can Skype.

As you can tell, it's pretty quiet these days as far as spankings go. We haven't talked much about it. It has been nice to talk about regular, couple things in your e-mails. We've also had some silly moments.

Of course, it's also that time of the month for me. I feel like a blob. Luckily, the blob feeling tends to disappear after a day or two.

In the meantime, I have been catching up with my podcasts. A couple of years ago, I downloaded Piers Morgan Tonight. I used to listen to Larry King Live until Larry King retired. I came across this interesting transcript between Piers and Ricky Gervais back in 2011. The latter had just finished hosting the Golden Globe Awards and had offended many nominees.
Morgan: You know what happens to naughty boys back in Britain?
Gervais: Oh, this is getting weird. Larry King never did this?
Morgan: You know what happens to naughty boys, Ricky. They get taken into darkened rooms and they get a thoroughly good spanking.
Gervais: OK. I'm leaving.
I like how some podcasts catch my attention more than others.

My guy and I have a similar sort of banter. He'll ask me whether I know what happens to naughty girls like me. I will say that I don't know. He will tell me that they get spanked.

I am not sure whether getting taken in a dark room and getting a spanking would work for me. I don't like the idea of him spanking me in the dark. It's dark. He could miss the target, for instance. It's definitely more practical to spank me under some light source and see my backside glow as more smacks land across it.

My guy and I tend to not have sex in the dark. We like to see each other's reactions. We like to know what we're doing. If we did so in the dark, we would likely fall asleep faster.

I am always a naughty girl. I do need to be thoroughly spanked -- just not in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment