Saturday, April 06, 2013

My guy is back to his cheerful self and I went shopping for toys

Things are looking a bit brighter. My guy wrote a couple of e-mails last night. He is back to his sweet self.

The unfortunate part is that he is on the road for the next few weeks. So, his moodiness is partly due to being on the road. He would rather have a balance of sorts. He likes to be home for at least a week before going on the road. He won't have that opportunity for quite some time.

My guy also gets in a negative spin when he is stressed out. That phase seems to be over for the time being. He is back to him content self, who enjoys shopping.

Speaking of shopping, I finally got around to ordering some playful items. As I had mentioned in my last post, my guy and I have discussed some new role-playing scenarios as of late that we want to try out.

One scenario is my giving him a blowjob as a French maid. My guy indicated that it's not mandatory for me to find a maid outfit (he is fine if I am wearing a short skirt and a v-neck t-shirt, for instance). He likes the idea of my sucking him when his member is limp and then gets gradually harder. I once told him that this scenario would be impossible, as my guy seems to always be hard when he sees me.

Anyway, I bought a feather duster. It was on sale, and has red and black feathers. The duster's handle is black. I like the idea of sucking and dusting around his privates. The video that we saw was hot and intriguing. I'd like to try it out.

My guy also wants to experiment with having his way with me. Naturally, it would be consensual. However, I would be acting like I didn't want my skirt lifted up so he could spank me. Instead, I would pull my skirt down, but he would insist on lifting it up. I'd cover my bare bottom with my hand to avoid being spanked. He'd move my hand away. Eventually, I'd give in and enjoy the moment.

Finally, we have discussed tying me up. When I am about to be spanked, I tend to obediently go over his lap or flip over. I never fight it. My guy likes the idea of tying me up so that he can pleasure me. So, I bought some restraints. We have flirted with the idea of tying me up to the bedpost. So, this kit that I bought is flexible in that you can either tie your wrists together with the cuffs, or you can use the cuffs separately to tie them around your bedposts.

The toughest part is waiting to be with my guy so that we can try these scenarios out with the toys. The toys are currently being shipped. I hope to get them sometime early next week. I can't wait!

That's all for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment