Sunday, September 30, 2012

What you wear to training class can lead to a treehouse meeting

My guy decided to schedule our treehouse meetings on Wednesdays. When we had talked about it last week, I indicated that it was a rather long wait. I didn't think that my guy could wait that long. Frankly, I didn't think that I could hold out. However, compared to my guy, my patience stretches farther.

My guy and I were in a couple of training courses at work for the entire week. We tend to keep our public affection under wraps when we are at work. It is difficult.

I hauled my laptop into the training room at around 09:20. I tend to go upstairs on the seventh floor to drop all my stuff off and to do a bit of work before heading downstairs on the main floor of the office building. My guy doesn't bother stopping by his cubicle. He just comes into the training room from the parking lot. His laptop was already in the training room.

I walked out of the room to visit the ladies' washroom. My guy was standing outside the training room, looking down at his cell phone.
"Hey, you!" I said to him. He looked up and smiled.
"Hey, good morning!" he said cheerfully, looking at me from head to toe.
"How are you?" I asked him.
"I'm good now," he grinned. "You look good."
"Thanks," I said, walking away. "I have to make a pit stop."
Five minutes later, I walked into the training room. My guy's eyes were still on me. I could tell that he liked what I was wearing. I had a cobalt blue Gap cardigan on, which had three-quarter sleeves and a v-neck. I had a black tank top underneath that had a built-in shelf bra. My dress pants were from Gap and were dark grey.

Throughout the morning, my guy discreetly put his hand on my back a few times. I put my hand on his thigh several times and squeezed it under the table.

When lunch came around, we were the only two people in the room. We were both standing up. We looked at each other. He grabbed my left buttock. I initiated kissing him. We hugged. I caressed the back of his neck. It was sweet.

He walked behind me and hugged me. His penis was erect under his dress pants. It was rubbing my backside.

The afternoon was no different. We were in training class, trying to pay attention. But, we continued to discreetly show signs of affection toward each other. It felt like we were in high school.

After the training session was over, we both headed up to our cubicles on the seventh floor. We both left work at 18:00 and stopped in front of the elevator.
"Do you want a quickie session?" he asked me.
"It's not Tuesday," I said, smiling.
"I know," he said.
"I'm game."
So, we drove over to our usual spot and climbed into the treehouse. My guy admitted that he loved what I was wearing so much that he wanted me all to himself immediately. He thought that I had a sixties look to me that was sexy to him. He also admitted that he liked my dress pants and their material, especially when he groped my backside.

As always, we kissed. I love tracing his lips with the tip of my tongue. The feeling is mutual. We French kissed for a bit.

His hand went to my thigh, running his hand up and down it before groping my breasts. I had my hand on his chest for a bit. It then moved to the back of his neck and head.

My guy unbuttoned my cardigan. He liked the tank top. He pulled it down, exposing my breasts. He worked on my right breast. He sucked, licked, and nibbled on my nipple. I loved it all.

Before I got into the treehouse, I had handed him my wooden ruler. I like this ritual that I started of handing him an implement that will be used when I am spanked. The action turns me on instantaneously.

My guy whispering in my ear also gets me aroused.
"You aren't wearing a skirt," he noticed.
"It's not Wednesday," I noted, referencing the fact that he had established our treehouse meeting for that day, and not Tuesday.
"I don't care," he said. "You need to put on that skirt and show me your bare legs."
"You're unfair and mean," I said, acting like a bratty schoolgirl.
"I'm mean?" he said, sounding upset. "You need to be punished."
I ended up in a position where I was face down on my guy's crotch. So, I nuzzled his cock and noticed that he enjoyed my rubbing my face over his hard member. My butt was up in the air. My guy has long arms. He used the wooden ruler on my backside.
"Do you still think that I am mean?" he said and whacked my right buttock with the ruler.
"Yes," I said. He alternated between slapping each buttock. My butt was starting to sting.
"How many times have I told you to be prepared for me? You are my slut."
"Ow!" I said, feeling the sting build up as he continued to slap me with the ruler.
"Will you behave?" he asked me.
"Yes, sir."
His hand went down my dress pants and panties. He proceeded to finger both my wet pussy and butthole, telling me that I was his naughty slut. He wanted me to beg him to finger me. I did what I was told. I was so aroused. It took little time for me to come. I rested my head on his chest for a bit. His hand was still inside me. I knew that he wanted to have me come again. I was right. Moments later, I reached orgasm. It was wonderful.

My guy whispered in my ear that he wanted me to suck him for being a bad girl. Sure enough, his dress pants and briefs came down. I had his hard cock to myself. I wasted little time in licking the tip of his penis before inserting his erect penis in my mouth and proceeding to give him a blowjob.

It drives him crazy when I use my tongue nonstop. He has told me that I have a smooth tongue, which surprised me at first. I have always thought that it was rough.

He came. He came a lot. He was completely in dopey mode. We rested for a bit before we cleaned up. He put some aftershave in the palm of my hand to kill the semen.

My guy looked like he was sleeping. I kissed his hand and then held it. He had a sweet smile on his face.
"I am so happy," he said in a dopey tone.
"I am glad that you are," I admitted.
"You just get better and better sucking me."
It was the best compliment a girl could get from her guy. I rested my head against my guy's shoulder. He rested his head on mine and then kissed me. It was a nice moment in the treehouse. I love training week.

No comments:

Post a Comment