Sunday, July 15, 2012

Phone sex on Skype and black panties

My guy is in St. Petersburg, Russia for the next week. The time difference between us is eight hours. I managed to catch him on Skype this afternoon.

It seems like it has been ages since we both engaged in phone sex. I was thrilled to hear his voice again. He told me that he missed me. The feeling is mutual.

Our sessions over Skype reveal a lot. I have known for a while that my guy loves when I wear a black bra. He likes the contrast between it against my skin. What I didn't know is that he also likes black panties.

I am not the type to match the colour of my bra with my panties. I guess that I will always be a bit of a tomboy in this regard. I told him that I am not big on wearing a thong. Nothing says uncomfortable like giving yourself a wedgie all day. He laughed and agreed.

He likes lace panties. He knows that I have hipster ones that have lace on top. He actually likes panties that "don't cover up much," which made me smile. So, I will need to do some research on getting black panties. I don't exactly have a sexy black pair handy. It's a great excuse to go shopping.

I have always felt that I am not as great at phone sex as he is. My guy has always been patient with me. I shocked him during our session:
"When I see you in your black bra, it drives me wild," he admitted.
"Maybe next time when I see you, I'll let you take my t-shirt off, so you can see me with that black bra on," I stated. "I like it when you cup my breasts. You then reach behind my back to unhook my bra and gently slip it off me. You caress my breasts with your hands, with my nipples getting harder. You then suck them and pleasure me."
"You know, you're really good at this," he complimented. "I am completely turned on."
"I have learned from the best," I admitted.
During one of our recent makeout sessions together, he decided to try something different. He likes referring to me as his slut, which I enjoy, too. He slapped the left side of my face, followed by my right side. I liked it. I introduced it into our sex conversation today. He likes having his way with me in his fantasy. I like that thought, too.

I also like the idea of having him grab my hair, slap my face, and having me submit to giving him a blowjob. We talked about that today. He misses seeing my lips wrapped around his erect penis. I miss pleasuring him.

The best part of our conversation was incorporating being his slut in with being spanked.
"I want to pinch your buttocks hard," he admitted. "I want to spank you till you cry."
"Because I am your naughty little slut?" I asked rhetorically.
"Yes," he stated. "I want to fill you from behind and enjoy seeing how red your ass is, as you cry in pain and pleasure."
He's good. Naturally, we both came. It was quite an intense talk today.

Afterward, my guy said something that was both sweet and funny.
"You have the cutest chin and the most gorgeous smile," he said, flattering me. "Every time I see your smile in the office, I was to come over and kiss you. Fuck everyone around us!"
I knew what he had meant. It's not like he literally wanted to screw everyone around us. As much as we'd like to be hands-on with each other at work, we keep things professional. We don't kiss at work, except when we are alone in an elevator.

And yes, we talked about how we both love kissing and groping each other in the elevator.
"I hope that one day, the elevator at work gets stuck, and we are trapped in it for two hours," he admitted.
"I would like that," I said. "I have thoughts about being spanked by and having sex with you in an elevator."
"Can you imagine if that happened?" he asked. "We'd have a baby nine months down the road."
He's right. We would not be able to keep our hands away from each other. I am hoping for that day when the elevator at work does get stuck for at least an hour with only the two of us together. A girl can only hope.

2 comments:

  1. darling love your blog,if you like classy undies check out a catalogue called la redoute look for the section called the best its mainly french if you know what I mean my good lady as a sackful slinky stuff rosycheeks david

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, David! I started checking out the assortment of lovely Best panties on La Redoute. Thanks for the suggestion. =)

    ReplyDelete