Sunday, June 17, 2012

Passionate kissing, fingering, and jerking off on a Friday

Yesterday, I went to an all-female luncheon with a bunch of colleagues. It was at a local buffet. I can't shovel down food as much as I used to. It's good. I'm glad I didn't, for being sluggish when you want to be intimate with your guy isn't exactly hot.

My guy and I had quite the chatting session going on at work in the afternoon. He thinks that I am funny. I do have a twisted sense of humour. I am the office clown, which balances my serious work ethic.

At the luncheon, the human resources woman asked our new colleague what she thought of me. I joked that I shouldn't hear the feedback. My new colleague said that I am good at explaining things to her and that she appreciates my responses. I told her that I didn't even pay her to say such niceties.

In the office, I thanked our new colleague for the kind words. My guy had to chime in when I said that I rarely hear good things from folks about my work.
"Nobody has told you that you do great work?" he questioned.
"Not to my face," I pointed out. "They do behind my back."
"Well, we'll have to change that. Let's start now by saying that you're wearing a lovely green, short-sleeved t-shirt."
My guy makes me smile. I was standing up when we were talking. He blew me a kiss. He is sweet.

We left work at 18:00. He is off to Bangkok on business all next week. We talked about what he was going to there while we waited for the elevator.

We got in an empty elevator. He stood next to me. The doors closed. He lightly pushed me up against one of the walls. He wrapped his arms around me and planted quite the sensual kiss. I couldn't help but to put my arms around his upper back and continue kissing him. It was such a passionate moment. When we got to the ground floor, we unlocked lips.
"Wow, that was amazing," I said. He nodded in agreement.
"Do you want to make out?" he asked me.
"Sure, if you have time," I said.
We both drove to our regular spot. We got into his car's backseat. He held my hand. I squeezed it. Our lips locked once again.
"I have missed those lips of yours," he said. "They are so soft and smooth. You are killing me!"
I normally have my right hand either caressing his neck or head, or touching his chest. I actually did all three. When my hand got to his chest, while we were kissing, I unbuttoned one button on his short-sleeved shirt and placed my hand under it. I loved tenderly touching his hairy chest. I have never initiated such a move before. I could tell that he liked it. He unfastened a few more buttons. I continued to touch his chest.

We kissed for a long time, which is pretty standard for us. His hand briefly fondled my right breast. He then quietly asked if he could touch me. I was incredibly game.
"I love touching your pussy," he said, skillfully fingering it. "It's so wet."
He fingered my pussy and my butthole simultaneously. It felt good.
"You like it when I finger your pussy and asshole, don't you?" he asked, rhetorically. "You're just a slut."
"Yes, I am," I responded, feeling really good.
I eventually came. I rested my head on his chest after and thanked him.
"I have never been so turned on anyone's chest but yours in my life," I said. He chuckled and continued to hug me.
We kissed some more. I kissed his cheek and chin briefly, before I went back to his full lips. My hand went back to touching his chest, which slowly made its way down to his crotch. I found his penis. It was incredibly erect. I moaned.

He unbuckled his belt, took his slacks off, and pulled out his hard cock. I wrapped my manicured fingers around it. He looked down and was so turned on. I worked diligently on giving him a handjob. We continued kissing. He came on my hand. I love the warmth of his semen on my hand.

My guy is quite the gentleman. He always wipes me off first with paper towel before he wipes himself.

We talked for quite a bit.
"What would you like me to bring back from Bangkok for you?" he asked me.
"A massage," I joked. He had teased me in the past that he was going there for a massage. "It's thoughtful of you to think of getting me a present."
"No girl in Bangkok can make me feel as good as when I am with you," he said rather smoothly. "I love being with you."
"I enjoy hanging out with you," I said, resting my head on his shoulder. He rested his head on top of mine.
"How about knuckles?" he asked me.
"What?" I asked him.
"I can get you brass knuckles," he said calmly.
"Do you want to see me beat up someone?" I asked, which made him laugh.
He is sweet and thoughtful.
"I will miss you," I said, with my usual frankness.
"It's only for a week," he pointed out.
"I know, unlike the four weeks that you were away."
"I know," he nodded while holding me.
"That four weeks wasn't as bad for me than the three weeks that you were away. I am not sure why."
"Maybe you're getting used to my travel schedule," he observed.
"I don't know if I can ever get used to it. Your time away didn't hurt as much as it used to."
We embraced for quite some time. I couldn't help but kiss him. We hugged one last time before we went our separate ways. I will miss him, but I know that I am loved. He knows that he is loved right back.

As for being spanked by him, my birthday is in two weeks. He is planning how to administer my birthday spanking, which is one reason why I haven't been spanked much these days. He is making me wait in anticipation. It kills me, but I am sure that the wait will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment