Thursday, May 31, 2012

Reminiscing and having phone sex

My guy is away on business this week. Last Friday, the last thing that I had said to him was that I didn't think that we were going to connect while he was on the road. We did yesterday. It was unexpected.

I had logged on to Skype at midnight. I rarely do that. He was online. He rarely is up that late when he is on the road. We talked.

We tend to briefly reminisce about how we felt the last time we were together. We are both fairly reflective people. He told me that he missed me. He missed touching me. He missed massaging my neck. I missed all of that. I remember how relaxed and sensual his fingers were when he massaged my neck last Thursday.

I had mentioned briefly in my previous post that he loved how I looked when I was standing outside, with my hair whipping around, as it was windy.
"You looked so damned sexy," he admitted. "I wanted to kiss you in the parking lot."
My right nipple, on that day, was erect. My guy is pretty observant when it comes to my nipples. I was a bit embarrassed at first. However, I was okay with it. I told him that he was the reason.

We had phone sex last night. It was wonderful. He likes the idea of having me be his slut when we are fantasizing, simply because it is definitely far removed from who we are. I like the idea of pleasing him and doing whatever he wants me to.
"I want to inflict pain, to see how badly you want to suck my cock," he said.
"What kind of pain?" I asked curiously.
"I want to pinch your nipples hard," he stated. "I then want to bend you over and spank your ass hard until you beg me to stop."
Needless to say, I was incredibly turned on. I miss being spanked by him. I wanted to be in his hotel room. Last night was special, though. We both agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment