Saturday, March 03, 2012

Rescheduled meeting due to sickness

Unfortunately, the parking lot meeting didn't pan out.

Just before 11 am, my guy and I were texting on Skype. He told me that he was coming down with a cold. He seems to come down with a lot of them these days, which concerns me. I used so many sad smiley faces during our chat today that it was probably a record for me.

Here's an excerpt from our online chat. I started asking him if my guy (MG) would like to reschedule our meeting:
MG: I guess I'll reschedule
Me: :(
MG: Sorry about that. I was looking forward to it, too.
Me: I knew that it'd be a sad day. :(
MG: Why?
Me: I need to add a sad face to my profile
MG: Will make it up to you next week
Me: You're sick +  I won't see you = :(
MG: I know
MG: But you need to show me your beautiful smile
MG: It makes me feel bad when you are sad
Me: I know, but I can't help it
Me: Well, do get some rest and get better soon, so you can make it up sometime next week. :)
MG: Yes, that's much better :)
Me: But, I don't feel :)
MG: I know
MG: I'm really sorry
Me: I need a smiley that pouts
Me: It's okay. We'll deal with you next week. ;)
MG: Sounds good ;)
My guy says that he's not an emotional person. The fact that he told me that he feels bad when I am sad makes me think otherwise. That statement was sweet.

I did go into work today. He was still there. He had told me that he was going to leave after lunch. Instead, he waited for me to arrive. We talked. We laughed. He blew me a kiss from his cubicle, for he didn't want to give me his cold.

I told him that it was great to see him again. I am a lucky girl to have such a guy in my life. My backside patiently waits to be spanked by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment