Sunday, February 05, 2012

Flight, blowjob, and paddling delays

On Saturday, my guy and I were supposed to see each other at the office. The evening didn't unfold as expected.

He called me at around 16:00. I recognized the German phone number. He was still using that SIM card in his cell phone.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey," he said, which is his typical greeting to me.
"Am I dead?" I asked him. The last time he had called me, he had left a voice message, saying that I was dead. He really meant that I was in trouble, which gets me excited.
"No," he said laughing. "I am in Newark. I have no idea where I am."
"You're in New Jersey," I said. Travelling often can sometimes scramble one's brain for a brief moment.
"My plane is delayed," he said, sounding preoccupied. "I don't think that we have time to get together tonight. I don't feel good."
"Are you sick?" I asked him. I was concerned about him, as the last time he was travelling, he wasn't feeling great.
"No, I'm okay. I just haven't showered in 18 hours. Can we postpone it?"
"I understand," I said.
I was disappointed, but it was a long day for him.

It was rather sweet that he wanted to be clean for him and for me. He is a clean freak. I knew that he wanted me to give him a blowjob once he got back, but wanted to make sure that he was at his best and make our experience more pleasurable. I am sure that he was disappointed, too. You couldn't tell it in his voice, but I understand him well enough that I knew that he didn't want to cancel our plans tonight.

Anyway, we'll try it again, when he is cleaner and well-rested. He was thinking of dropping by the office on Monday and would let me know. I told him that I'd certainly be there on Tuesday, so we have plenty of opportunities next week.

Yes, hygiene is important. Sadly, my purple fuzzy paddle will have to wait before it is finally christened on my backside. It's a good thing that I am a patient girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment