Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Crying, but not for being bad

On Monday, my guy and I had a two-hour chatting session over Skype. I have missed him a lot. I know that he feels the same way about me these days.

I asked how he was doing. He immediately said that he was hard, which is his direct way of saying that he wanted to be with me.

We spent Valentine's Day apart, as he was on business. I have never been a huge Valentine's Day person. I had received an e-card from him, which was sweet. It had a pink teddy bear and a bunch of smileys. I happen to love teddy bears and I smile a lot. He liked a humourous e-card that I had sent him. The e-card said that he was delicious and that we should do lunch. It showed a banana, a bagel, a hot dog, and a chocolate-glazed donut.

We talked quite a bit about the last time that he had spent together.
"I liked when you took your shirt off," I said to him quietly.
"It was nice that you tenderly touched my chest and kissed it," he replied. "It was sweet."
"It was everything that I had imagined and more."
We then talked about my getting paddled.
"I liked the noises that you made when I was spanking you," he indicated to me.
"What noises did I make?" I asked him. I had no idea what sounds I had made.
"Every time I spanked you, you held onto me tighter," he reminded me.
"It hurt," I pointed out. "I was nearly in tears by the end of it. I was sore for two days. It was good."
"I love spanking and groping you," he pointed out.
We continued talking about making him come that day.
"You seem turned on by my kissing you as you jerk off," I remarked.
"I am turned on by your full lips," he admitted. "I liked when you fingered my asshole with one of your manicured finger."
"It was good. I'm glad," I said.
We then both got off over the phone. I described how I missed sucking him. He told me that he can't wait to spank my backside with anything he can get his hands on to make it sore for days.

The only downside was that he had made me cry towards the end of our conversation. He didn't mean to. However, after sex, he tends to get in a dopey state of mind in which he doesn't know what he is saying.
"How's your back doing?" he asked me. "It doesn't seem like anything has changed since your surgery."
That statement was hurtful to me. Yes, it is true that my walk before my back surgery is about the same as it is now. My nerves need time to regenerate. There are changes to my pinched nerves that only I can feel. I wasn't expecting to hear such an insensitive statement, especially from him. I couldn't hold my tears any longer.
"I feel like crying," I said, and did just that.
"Oh, don't cry," he said, finally snapping out of dopey mode. "I didn't mean to upset you. I'm so sorry, sweetness,..."
He apologized practically nonstop for at least a minute. I could tell that he felt bad.
"I wish I was with you, to wipe your tears from your cheeks, to hug you tightly against my chest, and to tell you that you'll be okay."
He felt bad about making me cry. 
"I should have just asked you how your back was. I didn't have to garnish it with an idiotic comment," he explained.
He made me laugh. He felt better.
"You always laugh when I curse and call myself names," he remarked. He was right.
The best part about him trying to dig himself out of the hole that he had made was this remark:
"If it's any consolation to you, your back is getting better. I could tell when we were in the car," he said.
"What you really want to say is that when I sucked your cock, you knew that my back was fine," I said bluntly, which made us both laugh.
"I didn't want to word it that way, but it was what I had meant," he admitted.
Sure, my guy unintentionally hurt me, but his heart was in the right place. I was hoping that he would spank me until I cried. I wasn't expecting to cry this way. Maybe when he's back in town again, he can make up for his blunder. Perhaps I should put him over my knee and administer his first spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment