Saturday, November 19, 2011

The aftermath: a sore, achy bottom

My guy did a pretty good job the other day. He spanked me well.

Normally, the soreness disappears after a day. There is a bit of soreness left from the spanking that I received on Wednesday. It's day two.

I wrote him a brief e-mail yesterday. I had one line that said, "Being a lucky girl with a sore backside forces me to walk around more."

He responded to my e-mail by saying, "Hope all is good and you're not as sore. :)"

It's cute that he says after he spanks me that he doesn't want to hurt me. He hasn't. I can take what he can dish, as I know how much pain I can tolerate. He'll know when I can't take it.

I love being sore after a decent spanking. It shows how well the spanking was done. I feel good. I feel loved and I am happy.

I get to see my guy next Wednesday. The soreness that I am experiencing now will be long gone by then. I expect that he will use the slotted bamboo spoon on my backside next and I will have more to say about how sore my butt will be late next week. I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment