Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spanking and being spanked by the ex

Goodness, I have been bad at posting -- again. However, I have more to say now.

It's difficult to write about spanking when I haven't been spanked much. Well, I have been as of late, but with some complications.

In August, I returned to my ex-husband's place to remove the rest of my belongings. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of hauling a number of his heavy books that were in boxes, as he is vacating the apartment that we once shared. I ended up with a pinched nerve in my back between L4 and L5. My bottom is also relatively numb due to this pinched nerve. My walk is affected the most.

Anyway, before my pinched nerve happened, my ex-husband and I got into a minor spanking session. I first gave him a bare-bottomed spanking. He bend himself over the couch that we had bought together as a couple. I gave him ten slaps on either cheek. His bottom immediately turned a nice pinkish shade.

As for me, I took off my brown capris and went over his lap. I then took down my pink panties and was spanked for a brief period. The spanking did not hurt, but it was nice to have a hand connect to your backside after so many months.

Needless to say, this spanking session did not make me want to get back together, although I think that the ex-husband is hoping that I will reconsider. For me, as foolish as it was to have him indulge in spanking my bottom again, I must admit that it felt good. I am glad that I got to experience being spanked again.

No comments:

Post a Comment